Gendolf (jaanta) wrote in newsworld,
Gendolf
jaanta
newsworld

Voice photo albums

We have developed a new computer program named Everica destined to viewing photograph, other 2-dimensional images and 3-dimensional models as well as to creating vioce photo albums and 3D presentations with sound accompaniment.

You can read more detailed informations about the program on our web site http://www.everica.com/.

We would like to offer you a copy of our program for free. If you are ready to receive the free program copy, please inform us via online form: http://everica.com/registration/ , and we shall send you an activation key.

We would be glad if the program will be useful for you and if you will recommend it to your acquaintances. If you need further information or hawe wishings concerning the program, please do not hesistate to contact us: info@everica.com

Everica Software
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic